This course has been adapated from our original email course and is now online. There are a few items we want to go over before beginning to make sure you get everything out of it
Who's this course for
This training is for any Investor, Wholesaler, Real Estate Agent or anyone else involved in real estate that is looking to improve their business. Whether you need better tools to make you more effective, you are looking for more leads, or maybe you are completely new. We also share the best and lowest price resources with tricks to get you lower price and free lists to market too, lower price direct mail and much more. This course is a start to finish walkthrough of everything needed to succeed.
Every section will give you direct instructions to take. These tasks should be done in the order and will help you move forward in your business. After reading it is best to do the task as soon as possible. This course is specifically ordered in a way that allows you to go from no real estate investing knowledge to becoming a full on real estate company. Within a very short period of time, you will learn everything needed to be either buying real estate for yourself to flip, keep or if you are an agent getting more leads easier than ever before.
Introduction - building a base and some other resources
1. Choosing a Market -- Methods to help you pick your market
2. Crm - Learn the best customer relationship management programs to manage your leads, deals and paperwork.
3. Website - Start building a web presence right away
4. Social Media - The most important social media sites and how to set them up
5. Deal Evaluation - a couple different methods for evaluating properties
6. Building a Team - Put the pieces together, the components and players necessary to complete your business
7. Marketing - The lifeblood of your business. Learn the best methods and get the least expensive resources for each technique
8. Follow Up - You have shown you are an action taker so lets talk live. Get your questions answered and go over your goals.
Next up some prerequisites that will help you through the rest of this course.Back to top