Are you looking for the best cash buyers for your properties on PropStream? You're in the right place.
Products and Tools Mentioned in this Post
In this guide, we'll be sharing insider tips and tricks for finding the perfect buyers using PropStream's specialized lists and advanced filtering options.
From list stacking to advanced search criteria, you'll learn how to use PropStream to its full potential and find the buyers that are right for your properties. Whether you're a wholesaler, flipper, agent, or buy and hold investor, these techniques are sure to help you succeed in the real estate market. Let's dive in!
- Using PropStream's specialized lists and advanced filters can help you find the right buyers for your properties and maximize your returns as a seller.
- Targeting specific criteria, such as location, property condition, and potential returns, can help you find buyers who are more likely to be interested in your properties.
- These techniques can save you time and effort in your search for buyers and give you a competitive edge over other sellers.
- Whether you are looking for buyers interested in rental properties or fix and flip properties, PropStream's lists and filters can be a valuable tool for finding the perfect buyers for your properties.
Matching Different Properties with the Best Suited Buyers
Just as it's important to be specific and targeted in your search for sellers as we talked about previously. Using the same approach when finding cash buyers on PropStream can help tremendously.
Using different lists and filters on PropStream can help you find the best buyers for your properties and maximize your returns as a seller. Targeted opportunities and advanced filtering options allow you to find buyers who are specifically interested in your type of property, saving you time and effort in your search.
With these specialized lists and filters, you can gain a competitive edge over other sellers and increase your chances of finding the perfect buyers for your properties. To maximize your sell price you need to find the correct buyer for your property.
To illustrate why this is important, consider who buys mid range properties which work great for rentals. Properties that make great rentals are most often bought by landlords, first time home buyers, and institutional investors. This is where you will get the most money. Flippers can't pay as much since because they are looking to profit from the equity. Since most home buyers aren't paying cash, that leaves you with Landlords and institutional investors.
Both of these can be found using Propstream, so why waste your time trying to build a list of flippers if you mostly target landlord homes. I'm not saying you can't build both lists but focus on what you find the most and consider separating or segmenting your lists.Back to top
Propstream Buyers Lists and Filters for Finding Landlords
There are a couple of good ways to find landlords. First things first are to target the area you are looking for sellers at the same time for cash buyers. If you are looking for sellers in rental markets, one of the sellers you are marketing to is tire landlords. Well, not all landlords will be tired. Some will want more properties so don't forget to ask.
Now that you have the area you will target add some of these filters then consider stacking them as mentioned here.
- Quick filter for buyers or the main cash buyers filter
- Next filters for max and min value. Give yourself a 10 to 20 percent buffer for properties similar to what you buy.
- Utilize the owns multiple property filter and set it to 3 or more
- Save that above list as area-largecashbuyers-propertytype (your area, and your property type)
- Now with the same filters change multiple properties to 2 max.
- Save and this is a second list
These 2 lists are what you will be targeting first. Start with the 3 or more properties and take the extra time to find the owners of the llc's (you should leave those in for this type of list). Im not suggesting you stop there but focus your efforts with this list. They will pay the most for the rental houses in your target market.Back to top
How to find Cash Buyers for your Fix and Flips
For Fix and flip properties, you can start with the same target area as above. This time you aren't as concerned with the price range of your house. It's always an option to narrow down your list but focus on other filters for finding real flippers. Especially ones that are ready now.
- First you can literally now use the house flipper filter. Under quick lists its called flippers
- Save the list
- A second way you can find someone ready to buy now is to use the same area as above then.
- Add bought property within the last 8 months
- But add property is currently on the MLS
- Save the list. If this filter works for your area (in some areas it doesn't work as well) these are flippers with properties currently on the market now. They are motivated to find another property.
Back to top
Cash Buyers for High End Properties or Lake Homes
I'm not going to go into filters here. By now I think it should be clear what you are trying to accomplish. For Niche homes, high-end or something like beach and lake houses you will be looking for buyers that have bought similar properties. Think Air Bnb's or Vrbo.
People buying these types of properties in cash, especially if they are going after multiple properties of the same type are often buying for short-term rentals. Give them a little discount and the deal is done. These types of properties are often sold retail and still make sense. So if you can get a small discount for cash buyers they will keep coming back.Back to top
This information aims to provide ideas and prevent overthinking when using PropStream to find cash buyers. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all available filters. It is important to remember that sometimes the most effective strategies can be simple and straightforward.
Using PropStream's filters to find like-kind properties sold for cash can be a valuable tool for finding the right cash buyers for your properties. Whether you are looking for buyers interested in rental properties, fix and flip, or niche properties, targeting specific criteria such as location, property condition, and past purchase history can help you find buyers who are more likely to be interested in your properties.
By using these techniques, you can save time and effort in your search for buyers and increase your chances of success in the real estate market.Back to top